I'm loving these Newton fruit thins and BelVita breakfast biscuits. I've been taking these to work with me to snack on throughout the day and they always hit the spot! And on the evenings when I have to run straight from work to another event and don't have time for dinner, they keep my tummy filled and are easy to eat on the go.
I'm a fan of mostly anything coconut, so naturally these are just awful. I accidentally came home from Target the other night with a couple bags full. Oops.
I cannot.stop.eating.this. LIME popcorn! So heavenly. I could survive on this alone.
While I've been eating all this popcorn and M&Ms, I've been reading this book. Remind me to throw it in my bag when I finish with this blog, because it's due back to the library tomorrow. The author, Martin Dugard, has a true passion for running and can clearly inspire others to chase it as well. I know it's made me want to lace up my shoes (after I finish this handful of popcorn).
I love these skirt patterns I found on Pinterest! I think my wonderfully talented and beautiful mother should make them for me.
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
I'm loving the view from our front porch tonight. Now we need a good rain to wash away the blanket of yellow pollen that's covering everything, and then I'll be more excited about curling up in a porch chair to read a good book (and eat popcorn and M&Ms).
And most of all, I'm loving these three little munchkins that spent the morning collecting pretty pink blossoms for me.
Have a happy Wednesday!



