Sunday, March 18, 2012

Set Apart Girl






The ministry and lives of Eric and Leslie Ludy have impacted me since my teen years, and now in my late twenties, they still speak bold truth and encouragement into my life.  A few years ago, I was privileged to have the opportunity to gather at their home in Colorado with a small group of girls to share and grow together.  If you ever get the chance, you should definitely attend one of their conferences or view a simulcast.  It will be life changing!

Every other month, they release an online magazine called Set Apart Girl.   I always look forward to each new issue, knowing it will encourage and challenge!  The current issue has a great article about blogging in a Christ-honoring way.  Go have a look!

In addition to their online magazine, I LOVE that they share the weekly sermons from Ellerslie, their discipleship school campus in Colorado.  Here's the latest...