Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up



Boy, did that week fly by or what!?  The first half of my week looked a lot like this...

Sitting & waiting in the hospital.

Holding down the fort.
And driving home with some great sunsets in the rearview mirror.

The girls and I had a fun date at Chick-fil-a.  I'm always game for french fries and ice cream and they're always ready for a big slide.


And then Mazie let us all know it was time to leave!

I saw these cute little sheep on Pinterest and knew the girls would enjoy glueing cotton balls onto their plastic eggs.  Ours turned out a little scary looking.  The other animals in the barnyard don't seem to mind, thankfully.



I tried to snap some photos of the girls in their bunny shirts last week.  I'm not sure if we quite captured the perfect shot, but we certainly entertained the joggers passing by.  Oh, these girls make me laugh!




I have a slight obsession with the postal service lately.  With all the online communication we have these days, I keep trying to make a point to put handwritten notes in the mail.  Who doesn't love finding some sunshine in their mailbox!?  Now that all of these have arrived at their destinations, I'll share with you!


I stuffed some eggs, slapped some stamps on 'em, & snuck 'em in the mail drop...

...and it worked!  My friends have been posting on Facebook all week about finding mystery eggs in the mailbox!
Only the best!  Pop-Tarts, cupcake mix, and baby gifts to Norway!



And a couple gifts to hand-deliver.  


Monster bags for the girls.

Easter treats in a bottle for the boys!

Today we're off to a church egg hunt with all the kiddos!  A quiet Easter Sunday will be enjoyed with my Papa-Bear and the Mama-Bear will return on Monday!  Happy Easter, friends!

There are times when I feel that he has withdrawn from me, and I have often given him cause, but Easter is always the answer to 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me!'  - Madeleine L'Engle