Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday already! Today I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving the cooler temps we've had the past few days. I could definitely go for something lower than low 90s, but I'm thankful for what we got! When I leave my house around 6:30 each morning, there's been just a hint of a chill in the air. It's got me super excited for fall!

I'm loving that school is back in session. I think I just enjoy the changing of the seasons, and even though it's still super duper hot outside, the start of a new school year adds a bit of change. The house has been quiet with the big boys back in school, and it takes me longer to get to work due to all the buses and school zones, but I love seeing the marching bands and drill teams out practicing!

I'm loving that Pink Berry offered the Lychee flavored yogurt, even if only for a short while. Pure bliss!


I'm loving the anticipation and excitement in the lives of some of my friends in my young adult's small group at church. We had a farewell party over the weekend for those that are venturing off into new seasons of life, whether that be college, ministry schools, or new babies. Sad to see some of them go, but looking forward to the growth and fruit that will come from this new chapter!

I'm loving these fun photos that a friend just tagged me in on Facebook. A sweet, smart, beautiful girl from my small group recently celebrated her 18th Birthday, and I was honored to be included in the festivities that entailed several fun stops around town.


Well, what are you loving on this beautiful Wednesday? Link up and tell us!