
Like most people, I've read a good ammount of work done by Max Lucado. I always enjoy his writing and what he has to say. Over the years, it's no surprise that he has received quite the collection of challenging questions about faith, God, and His Word. In Max on Life, Max looks at these tough queries from a wide range of topics and gives us his answers.
This is an easy book to pick up and flip through in bits and pieces. While I didn't find that Max's answers really delved very deep, they are good starters for conversations and will hopefully serve as a springboard for people to spend time studying further. It is helpful that the questions are divided into topics and include lots of scripture references. I would definitely pass this book along to new or unbelievers!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
