Here's a peek at our most recent week!
 |
| Popsicles. |
 |
| For breakfast. :) |
 |
| One fine morning while we were playing outside, Annabelle exclaimed, "Duck!" I turned around to see a giant turkey strutting through the yard! After I explained that it was a turkey, Hattie continued to insist it was a "peacock." |
 |
| And then the next day, I looked out the front window to see two horses trotting down the middle of the road! So much excitement! |
We got to go visit big brothers' school for field day! The girls tried their hand at horseshoes and hockey. It didn't take them long to fall fast asleep on the short car ride home!
On Saturday, we trekked down to Cumberland Caverns in McMinnville, Tennessee to see The Grascals perform at
Bluegrass Underground! This has been something I've wanted to do since moving here, so I was super excited for the day to arrive! The Grascals always sound great, but they sounded especially great at three hundred and thirty three feet below ground!
My week ended with a surprise in the mailbox from an extra special friend. So kind and thoughtful and generous! The figurine is holding 'forget-me-nots' - her new home is on the shelf above my desk, where she'll always be a reminder to not forget the kindness of friends.