Thursday, June 23, 2011

Show us your Life - Show us your SINGLES!

I know I've mentioned before how much I love reading blogs. I have a long bookmarked list that I scroll through each week. I'm so encouraged by other ladies who are willing to share their lives!

One of the blogs I read is written by Kelly, a beautiful Mommy to two little girls. She has a weekly series titled 'Show Us Your Life' - each week features a different topic, and others are encouraged to share a link on her page directing readers to a blog they've written pertaining to that weeks' topic. This week's topic is titled 'Show Us Your Singles.' It's a chance for her readers to write a blog introducing their single friends. Apparently there have been a few 'matches' made when this particular topic was featured in the past.

So here I am! I'm single! I'm going to write about myself and link up over on Kelly's Korner Blog.

-----------------------------



Hi! I'm Nicole. I'm twenty seven years old and am currently living near Nashville, Tennessee. If you flip through some of the older posts on this blog, you'll be able to read a bit about how I've spent most of my adult life. After a short stint in college, I moved into full-time missions work.







I moved to Nashville just over a year ago and am currently working at my DREAM job, as a nanny to triplets! It's been an interesting adjustment from missions work to a paying job, stepping back into life in America, and building new friendships. I'd be thrilled if this post brought some new friendships with other single ladies my age who live in my area!





Whether the future takes me back overseas or keeps me here, my heart's desire is to be a Mommy-figure to those who are without. I'd love to foster and/or adopt a whole bunch of kiddos, and help equip and encourage the Church to live out James 1:27.





It's been so encouraging to read all the comments from Kelly's readers who have been praying for all these singles that are linking up. If you're one of them, THANK YOU! And seriously, if you're a single girl in the Nashville area, let's be friends! :)