
Voices of the Faithful is the second installment in a series of devotionals created by Beth Moore and compiled by Kim P. Davis. Each day brings you real stories from missionaries themselves. I can't think of a better way to quiet my heart and put each day's tasks into perspective than to step into the life of a brother in Christ who is serving somewhere around the globe. Each month's devotionals carry a different topic and each day's story ends with a prayer. It's my hope that each reader will say the prayer both for themselves as well as for the faithful serving overseas.
As a person who has had the privilege to serve in overseas ministries, I was profoundly excited to read a book completely dedicated to such causes. Each page in this book will open your eyes to the miracles that God can orchestrate if we just follow His calling and let Him take care of the details. If you like reading non-fiction books, then Voices of the Faithful is a must read.
I received this book free of charge through the Thomas Nelson blogger review program at Booksneeze.com.
