Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Boy Who Changed the World by Andy Andrews



Based on The Butterfly Effect, Andy Andrews brings the same inspiring message to life for children with The Boy Who Changed the World. How wonderful for a child to 'get' the truth and challenge this book offers at a young age! We're each unique and special. We each can be used to make a difference. Even our smallest actions can change the world and start a ripple effect that will continue throughout history.

The illustrations in this book are bright and eyecatching. The storyline flows along in a fun way. Each turn of the page will keep both young and old intrigued.



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”