Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Third Time's A Charm





Remember this day? It was a good one - a hike with dear friends to the top of Preikestolen, one of Norway's most famous fjords.





In less than forty-eight hours, I'll be Norway-bound once again.

First, I'm going to stop by the Kiwi Mini-Pris and stock up on some Nugatti.



And I'll get to see Kiwi-Santa & Papa Norway.



And wear hats and scarves and mittens and enjoy views like this.



And see my beautiful friends get married.




And take photos with funny signs.



And ride the funicular to the top of Floyen.



And navigate a ferry ride through fjord-land, traveling up the coast, all by myself!



It's been a fabulous nine months in North America, but my passport needs dusted off. Keep it real, Music City. I'll be back.

*PS - You've probably heard of the recent scare on a flight from the States to Amsterdam. I have a quick layover in Amsterdam, so please pray that any extra security measures I'll need to pass through won't affect my travel plans.