My super mom is still here with me. She's decided to hang out until my next visa is issued. Yes, another one! We're trying for something longer than thirty days, and hoping I can avoid a trip back to the States to reapply. My current visa will expire on Thursday, so you'll hear from me and the status of my renewal before then...otherwise you'll be hearing from me from Nashville!
I can't begin to tell you how great it's been to have my mom here. I'm not only thankful to her for making the sacrifices to be here, but also to my amazing dad who made the sacrifice of staying behind. They're the best parents EVER!
We have a TON of photos we're excited to share with you all, but we've been having too much fun being together to spend our time sitting in front of the computer getting them all uploaded. Soon, though. Soon.
Love each of you!
